Corona Cameras -
DayCor® Family of Products
|Officially certified by RWE as the most sensitive Daytime Corona Cameras
Designates potential dammage
Contributes to utilities reliablity
Tests critical components' condition
Reduces maintenance tasks cost
Guaranteed top quality products
- PdM solutions - DayCor® corona and arcing detection systems provide electric utilities with a wide range of maintenance and predictive maintenance (PdM) solutions at various stages of their operations
- Detect faults in UVc - DayCor® innovative technology deploys the UVc spectral band pass to detect faults and electric discharge in electric grids, substations, transmission lines, distribution, generation etc
- Various maintenance applications - DayCor® systems are used by maintenance teams, and service companies and by contractors for applications such as: commissioning, finding sources of audio noise, solving radio frequency (RF) & TV interferences, during insulators washing and for locating critical faulty components. DayCor® systems are also used by the petrochemical industry to detect H2 fire.
- Pinpoint sources of surface partial discharge - DayCor® corona cameras and UV detection systems pinpoint sources of surface partial discharge, corona and arcing in full daylight and at almost any weather condition.
- Proprietary technology - DayCor® imagers are manufactured with exclusive proprietary UV filters and optics, and are absolutely solar blind.
- Top qaulity - Renown for their top quality and highest sensitivity, DayCor® systems are used worldwide by prominent public and private electric organization, eclectic utilities, high voltage research institutes and laboratories and services providers.
- Customer support - DayCor® users benefit from heartily support and professional customer service and are invited to participate in bi-annual meetings UGM, where they are exposed to latest technological innovations.
- Worldwide distritutors - DayCor® are sold through a net of distributors all over the world. To find a representative in your area click here >>find
corona detection by DayCor
Live Line >>